Not everyone knows how to clone an iPhone. This task can be pretty challenging, especially if there’s a lot of data that needs a backup. Luckily, though, there are many methods that you can use for iPhone cloning. This article presents a few tried and tested methods to help you do this easily.
What Is Phone Cloning?
Phone cloning refers to copying one phone’s identity and data to a new one. Back in the day, it was very easy to clone iPhone devices. Someone who wanted to do this only had to use a ham radio to tune in to their phone, then get the identifier by listening for it.
The cloning process is more challenging as SIM cards are used on modern phones. While it’s better for safety, it also makes it difficult to copy your data to a new phone when your old phone doesn’t serve you properly anymore.
iPhone cloning can be done by simply transferring the phone’s key identifiers or by fully backing up the device’s data.
How to Clone an iPhone to Spy on Your Old iPhone with Eyezy
Eyezy proves to be the most effective phone cloning software iPhone users can employ. If you want to clone an iPhone and view private browsing history on iPhone of another person, all you have to do is download Eyezy and copy all the data that you want to send over to the other smartphone.
The program offers a wide range of features to help you perform this task, including:
- Access to All Photos and Videos from the Phone – You will easily gain access to all media files of your phone, such as videos and photos, making it easier to transfer them.
- Control Panel with the iPhone’s Info – Users can gain access to the iPhone’s info through a control panel. All you have to do is use your email and password to sign in; then, you’ll see the phone’s data. It will show everything, from the IMEI to the battery level.
- Installed Applications Tracker – To get all the apps you had on one phone on a different phone, Eyezy gives you an installed applications tracker.
- Access to All the Messengers and iMessage – Find all the messages on the iPhone and transfer them to a new iPhone.
With Eyezy, you’ll learn how to clone an iPhone remotely – thus, you won’t require the other iPhone next to you.
Clone an iPhone with iCloud
Another method used by people who want to clone an iPhone is iCloud.
To clone an iPhone, you must go to your smartphone’s settings and find the iCloud section. Here’s a more detailed step-by-step process:
- Ensure that both iPhone devices are compatible. Ideally, the devices should run the same iOS versions or similar ones.
- Do a data backup on the first iPhone. The backup can be done by activating iCloud storage. Sign into your iCloud account using your Apple ID and password.
- Delete all the content and settings on the new iPhone.
- Log into your iCloud account on the new phone and restore its backup. All of your data will be transferred.
- Manually sync additional content that hasn’t been cloned.
- Check to see if the apps are working on the new iPhone.
- Reconfigure your preferences and settings on the cloned device.
Clone an iPhone with iTunes
iTunes is also a convenient option that you can take advantage of to clone a phone iPhone. But to make this work, you must add a computer to the mix. The good news is that it takes less time than the iCloud option.
To do this, you must first backup the old device to your iTunes library. Then, you connect the old phone to your PC and launch iTunes.
Follow these steps:
- Connect the iPhone for which you want the data transferred onto your PC.
- Click on this particular device in the iTunes program.
- Click “Summary”.
- Click “Restore Backup”.
- Pick the right backup, then proceed by clicking “Restore”.
There are many ways to clone an iPhone. When it comes to how to clone an iPhone to spy on someone, such as a child or spouse, Eyezy is your best option. For simple data transfers when you are switching phones, iCloud and iTunes also work nicely, but it’s up to you to decide which method suits you.